Connect Request Needs Are Met
Mission: Connecting businesses & organizations in partnership with schools
to meet educational needs.
Vision: ePIE (Partners In Education) easily connects businesses and organizations with schools (via the web) to initiate partnerships that enhance
student learning and promote school involvement in the community. Through successful Partnerships In Education, schools and businesses will be able to develop unique methods of accomplishing educational goals that could not be realized without each other. These partnerships often result in opportunities
for students that would otherwise be impossible.
Connecting is EASY...
- Become a Partner In Education by simply Connecting your business or organization with us.
- You will only have to do this once.
- You will receive an email with your User name and password Login Credentials to log into your account.
- We will notify you annually to remind you to keep your account active.
How do I request to partner with a school?
- You request the school or schools you want to partner with and briefly describe how you want to partner.
- If you are unable to meet an immediate need, please feel free to suggest additional resources you are able to provide.
- If you are unsure of what school to partner with, there´s no need to request a school. ePIE will automatically find the best match for you.
- You can partner for as little as one hour, one day, one week, one project or all school year.
- Each partnership request may take up to 5 business days to review.
What do schools NEED?
Needs differ from school to school. A few examples of needs are:
- Student and staff awards and incentives (complimentary product or service)
- Scholarships (tutoring, lessons, programs)
- Donation of funds, supplies or equipment
- Mentoring or tutoring (no experience necessary)
- Guest Speakers
- Reading Buddies (You read to the student or the student reads to you.)
- Internships for school faculty; job shadowing for high school students
Updated Needs List will be available in November
Needs Are Met
Everyone benefits from ePIE
Partnerships In Education very often provide a mutual exchange of resources and information that meet the needs of both the school and the business / organization.
Partners benefit through:
- Increased exposure of corporate image in the community and schools.
- Opportunities to promote products and services.
- Increased employee satisfaction through volunteerism.
- Opportunities for future workforce recruiting.
- Opportunity to participate in the annual Manatee Chamber of Commerce Business Partner Awards.
Schools benefit through:
- Expanded and enriched curriculum.
- New opportunities for staff professional development.
- Exposure to the “world of work.”
- Fulfillment of needs which may not be met through traditional funding resources.