- Hats, visors, or other head apparel*
- Visible pierced body jewelry other than that worn on the ear.
- Cutoff pants or shorts.
- Clothing that exposes the midriff.
- Belts unbuckled
- Ill-fitting sweat pants or warm-ups
- Suspenders hanging down-including overalls
- Shirts which advertise alcoholic beverages, drugs or which bear
questionable language or art work.
- Known gang-related symbols.
- Spandex type dresses.
- Any clothing, accessories, jewelry or hairstyles that may be a
distraction to self or others or that have obscene or drug-related
- Jeans with holes, cuts, or slits above the knee.
- Gym shorts and soccer shorts that are not proper in length.
- Footwear not secure at the heel.
- Electronic equipment to include, but not limited to boomboxs,
cameras, camcorders, CD players, cell phones, pagers, and laser
- Glass containers of any kind.
* May be worn at recess and physical education only at the
elementary school level with approval of the principal.