Comprehension Concepts: Space Unit/Problem-Solving
Directions: Solve the problems below. Be sure to show
all of your work and label your answers correctly.
1. One year on Mercury is 88 Earth days long.
You have been on Mercury for 25 years. How
many Earth days have passed?
2. One year on Mercury = about 4 Earth Years. How old would you be if you lived on Mercury?
3. Three Mercurys are about the same size as one Earth. If you lived on a planet which was 65 times as large as Earth, how many Mercurys could fit inside of it?
4. The Earth has to spin around 176 times before Mercury spins around once. How many spins would Earth have made when Mercury completed 25 spins?
5. One year on Mercury is 88 Earth days long. If you were 43 Mercury years old, how many Earth Days old would you be?