Home - Administration - Academics - Athletics
Cafeteria - Calendars - Clinic - Clubs - Discipline
Incoming Eighth Grade Students
Freshman 9th Grade Class - Sophomore 10th Grade Class - Junior 11th Grade Class - Senior 12th Grade Class
Guidance - Media Center - Registration
School Advisory Council - Student Government Association and Class Officers
Summer Assignments 2013
Ayuda en Español (.pdf format) and (Word format)
The Prowl - PHS Online Newspaper
ALUMNI POSTINGS - REUNIONS
(941) 723-4848, Ext. 2080
Click here to access the SBMC Instructional Resource Center
Click here to access Palmetto High's Media Center Online Research
Use the above links to access tremendous resources, such as:
- Search for biographies (athletes, world leaders, Hispanic Americans, scientists, explorers, etc.), scholarships, teacher resources, study aids, women's history, Grolier's, etc.
- Click on the County High School Resources link to access:
- Reference & Research links
- Database & Subscription Services
- Free ClipArt & Media
- College & Career Information
- Library & Reading Recommendations
- Subject Area Support
Click on the Catalog tab to do a specific search.
Media Center Expectations
- Students wanting to use the Media Center should be prepared to read or study.
- Books may be checked out for a four-week period. Up to three books may be checked out at a time.
- A fine of 10 cents per school day per book will be charged for overdue books.
- Students will be charged for lost or damaged books.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Media Center.
- No book can be checked out without a PHS Student ID card. Lost cards can be replaced for a fee.
The computers in the Media Center are for research, assignments, and general browsing for enrichment. Students must set up a secure password the first time when saving to the PHS server. Students may also use their personal travel drive to save files. Files are not to be saved on the computer's hard drive. Any misuse of computers is considered inappropriate use of school equipment and will be subject to disciplinary action.
Top of Page