PSC TRAINING, MEETING AND TECHNOLOGY ROOM GUIDELINES
To schedule a room:
- Check availability of rooms by viewing the room’s calendar in the FirstClass email system. Manatee Shared Conferences - District Calendars - PSC Conference Rooms.
- Once you know what room you are interested in, use the following steps:
1. User goes to Manatee Shared Conf.
2. User double clicks on PSC Room Reservation Form
3. A window will open and create an email to PSC Reservations. User will double click on the email.
4. A form will open, user fills out form completely, and will press send.
5. User waits for an email to confirm reservation.
- It is STRONGLY suggested that all Instructors/facilitators should visit their reserved room at least 24 hours in advance to ensure that there set up and technology requirements are met. There may be limited or no support for you the day of your event. Please be sure to call the main reception desk to schedlue time with someone to visit your room.
- Please remind your attendees to bring their ID badges or proper ID.
- It is the responsibility of the meeting coordinator to make sure the room you reserved is adequate for your needs.
- Please be sure to notify the PSC front desk @ 751-6550 ext.2000 as soon as possible if your meeting is canceled so that others may use the room.
- Please, no unauthorized use of conference rooms or training rooms. You must go through PSC Room Reservations. Please do not use a room simply because it’s empty at the time.
- Do not show up to the requested room unless you receive a confirmation from PSC Room Reservations.
- As a reminder, if your attendees will be arriving after 4:30pm the front lobby doors lock. Someone will have to be in the lobby to let them in. Do Not Block The Door Open. This severely compromises security of the building.
- If you allow your attendees to visit the Vantage Point Café, they’ll need to re-enter the building at the front lobby or be accompanied by someone with a security access card to the PSC.
- Food Service at the PSC is provided by the Vantage Point Café, 751-6550, ext 2099.
- Meetings and trainings scheduled at the PSC should use the Café for food service. Menus are available on FirstClass at the Grapevine/Vantage Point Café Conference.
- Food prepared by the Vantage Point Café and any limited snacks can be served in any room. (except for #2048 & #2054)
- Food prepared by anyone other than the Vantage Point Café falls under the limitations of room use.
- Meetings scheduled outside of the normal custodial work day will require a custodial staff member be hired. The rate is $22.00 per hour with minimum charge of 3 hours. This applies to all weekend and holiday meetings. For weekend and holiday scheduling, please download and complete a "Use of Custodial Services Form" from Docushare.